5 de septiembre de 2012

Endless.♥

"I promise that I will love you all day, every day... I promise I’ll be there when you smile, and when you cry... I’ll be there when you need me, and when you don’t, because I can’t live without you."

I'm just a normal girl, like you and the rest, but everybody has their unique things and I wasn't going to be different. I think love is so important in my life that I can't turn back at it, everytime it goes or I lose it because I haven't been what I had to I need it back so hard that I fight for it until I run out of breath... I've only lost it once, but I got it back... Yes, for me love means you, it's just one of you other names. You mean so much that you're the only one that can give me  "love" and "happiness"... Because it's what you really are for me... But, what are these words? Exactly that, words, nothing else... Sounds that people have given to things that we feel or things we see... So I think I should show you what they mean... How? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 photo Mariposa_zps87253cac.gif